"Made a booking at home. No hassle, no problems."
Car rental in airports of South Africa
Want to take hassle out of your vacation plans? Choose car rental South Africa!
Fill in the search form to compare prices of the leading car rental companies and get the most affordable deal!
Car Rental South Africa - Must Know
Be ready for left-hand drive. The driver must be at least 23 years old and have international driver's license. The country has built a huge network of paid highways. If you prefer, there is always an alternative to the paid roads (is marked by letter T on signs).
Souvenirs – South African wines, decorated ostrich eggs, African Drums, things made of soapstone, Amarulu, masks, ostrich leather, Zulu Bead, desiccated fruit.
Traditional food –"kingklip" fish, eel, lobster with fruit salad, smoked halibut, seafood pate, "Boboti" lamb pilaf, "biltong" jerky, "burvors" spicy sausages.
Car rental South Africa invites you to visit the cities listed below!
- Bloemfontein - Airport [BFN]
- Cape Town - Airport [CPT]
- Durban - Airport [DUR]
- East London - Airport [ELS]
- George - Airport [GRJ]
- Grand Central Airport [GCJ]
- Hoedspruit Airport [HDS]
- Johannesburg - Airport - O.r. Tambo [JNB]
- Kimberley - Airport [KIM]
- Lanseria Airport [HLA]
- Mahikeng International Airport [MBD]
- Malelane - Airport [LLE]
- Margate - Airport [MGH]
- Mmabatho International Airport [MBD]
- Mthatha - Airport [UTT]
- Nelspruit Airport [MQP]
- Phalaborwa - Airport [PHW]
- Pietermaritzburg Airport [PZB]
- Polokwane Airport [PTG]
- Port Elizabeth - Airport [PLZ]
- Rand Airport [QRA]
- Rand Airport - Germiston [QRA]
- Richards Bay - Airport [RCB]
- Skukuza - Airport [SZK]
- Ulundi - Airport - Prince Mangosuthu Buthelezi [ULD]
- Upington - Airport [UTN]
- Wonderboom - Airport [PRY]